Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shooting in Manual Mode!


Playing on the Deck, originally uploaded by lmentler.

I have purchased a book called "Understanding Exposure" by Brian Peterson. It is about time that I expand my skills and really figure out how this whole photography thing works. I am going to start shooting in manual mode as much as possible. This is a picture that I took of my son this morning while playing on the deck.
After reading about other photographers (on www.ilovephotography.com) and how they also try to take pics of their two-year-olds without too much success, I feel a bit better. I thought that I was the only one who had trouble getting him to actually look at the camera (or at least look up!!) Today I shot a lot less pictures and still came up with some that I liked.

No comments: