Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have been so excited to build up my business. I have met so many wonderful families and have been lucky to photograph such sweet little ones. I am hoping to update my official website soon with photos from those sessions. The portfolio building special will be coming to an end soon -- book your session with me soon to qualify for the free session.

Here are a few more pictures from a recent session with my niece. I adore the storyboard of her with my daughter. They are only a few months apart in age - it will be interesting to see them as they grow. I hope that they will always be close. I love the hat she is wearing in the second two photos. I had so much fun during this session. My sister-in-law was so willing to let me try some of my ideas out and I truly appreciated that!



No comments: