Thursday, November 07, 2013

Senior Artist

I was thrilled when my neighbor began talking with me about taking senior pictures of her daughter. They had already had some photos done through school, but they really wanted the pictures to reflect who she was. We talked and shared ideas about the session beforehand (in person and through Pinterest.)

The day of the session the weather was fantastic and so was my model. I had a great time working with her - she was fantastic!

Her mother gave me the sweetest card afterwards and I hope she doesn't mind if I quote her here: "You captured her beauty, creativity, talent and inner beauty. I will treasure these photos for years to come."

This is what I hope to do for each of my clients. I am so glad that I could do it for them. :)















1 comment:

Karla said...

These as AWESOME pictures of Faith~ They really show her beauty and who she is.